Friday, February 9, 2018

"MENTAL SHAMPOO?!"

The Reverend Norman Vincent Peale espoused the concept of giving yourself a MENTAL SHAMPOO! Last night I gave my balding head a Prell shampoo and it has made all the difference in my life. Instead of dwelling on stock market miseries I watched WAYNE DYER the guru of mental gymnastics. It worked. After a restful night I have rebounded nicely.


At my desk and keyboard right now is a pink hyacinth in full bloom.To me it is a wonder of our Universe. I use it as a reminder of life and a reminder of what's to come after this dastardly winter of our discontent.


I feel refreshed, big time. I look around my abode with pleasure. It is truly ME. I don't hold back in my life. I like to think of my life being fulfilled with classical music, classical artifacts, classical family and friends in a world that plays no role with the negative news 24/7.Beauty  is like Byron's poem "She Walks in Beauty."


So as I chow down with cereal and a Honduran banana I know my mental shampoo worked. How about you? Do yourself a big favor and watch episodes of Wayne Dyer and discover your Erroneous Zones!


Very truly yours,


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
A BELIEVER
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360 Anytime











No comments:

Post a Comment