Thursday, February 15, 2018

CRIME & PUNISHMENT 2018

Yesterday marked my 50th anniversary of returning from the Vietnam War. It was meaningful for me to reminisce. I recalled greeting my parents at Logan Airport in tears of relief. I had served my Country well.


Yesterday the horrors of our own war in Florida erupted once again.17 lives were taken and the World mourns once again.








This week it's Florida, where will it be next week.


The rationale of crime is illusive. I think criminals can be found in Ivory Towers. The World is a combat Zone, for sure. More insidious crimes.. those that take a lifetime to reap can be found in packs of cigarettes. Butt
 why? "Smoking kills , on average, 1200 Americans every day." writes George Will. Butt that's different!


Our world is that bad. Dodging bullets of all kinds and shapes goes with the territory, sad to say.




ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Chief Blogger
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360 Anytime

No comments:

Post a Comment