Monday, February 19, 2018

THE "I AM" SECRET OF DR. WAYNE DYER

Instead of thrashing around in bed seeking sleep at night why not divorce yourself from all devices, no television or radio and repeat the following:


1. I am happy.
2. I am content.
3. I am healthy.
4.I am sober.
5.I am gaining wealth.
6.I am appreciating nature.
7.I am learning more about health.
8.I am strong.
9.I am that more sophisticated
10. I am abundance.
11. I am debt free.
12. I am living simply
13.I am extremely perceptive
14. I am locating my lost denture.
15. I am a happier human being.


Let drowsiness come to you. Your dreams will change. Rid yourself of worry, hate and all destructive behaviors. GROW!


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
DESCIPLE OF DR. DYER
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360


P.S. I used to retire at 9:30 PM. Now, it's after 11:00. I bathe every night in a tub of hot water  5 inches deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment