Monday, February 12, 2018

MY BACK-DOOR COMMUTE TO WORCESTER IN RUSH HOUR

I drove to the Edward M. Kennedy Health Care Facility this morning. Leaving at 6:40 AM I got smart and avoided Route 9. Crossing over to NB I found absolutely no traffic and no school buses along the back roads of Oakham, Paxton and Leicester.


I landed at the Airport Rotary in fine time. Very light traffic. Then I changed gears showing my UBER badge. It was all down hill.. through Tatnic
k Square. Again across Flagg Street to Park Avenue and across.


I was pleased with my trip without any delays. Had I came in Route 9. FORGET IT! Sometimes the longest way 'round is the quickest way there.. and it is.

My lost denture dilemma continues. No soap at the EMK. Maybe Worcester Dental on Wednesday? Any ideas?


"Be true to your teeth and they will never be false to you!"


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
ENDENTULOUS
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360 Anytime

No comments:

Post a Comment