Wednesday, February 21, 2018

THE RED BOOK - AN ABSOLUTE MUST FOR COIN COLLECTORS

 Commonly called the " BIBLE FOR COIN COLLECTORS" This annual publication for all collector-enthusiasts  is pregnant with prices and guidelines and colored photographs of  ALL United States minted coins.


I received my first copy of the Red Book in 1954. I was in New Orleans while attending the ANA Convention did I have Q. David Bowers autograph my son Ben's copy. Since then I have tried to own a fresh copy every year.


This one book is recommended for all bank trust departments. Coin collections are a personal HOBBY, and yes, investment. Every man's collection is very personal. Many times, this hobby last a LIFETIME!


 Throughout AMERICA dealers hold bourses featuring dealers in the buying and selling of NUMISMATIC properties.


Old coin collecting is for folks of all ages. Our "cashless society" is in the making.. could be redesigning what we collect and how. I noticed the HSN Network selling millions all the time. No comment!


Local dealer's are good and offer Personal Service as part of dealing.


If you buy a copy for the coin collector in your family It's a good deal all the way around. "SOLD" on the Red Book! I bought my 2018 copy today!


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
COIN DEALER
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360 Anytime

No comments:

Post a Comment