Thursday, February 15, 2018

HEY, BIG SPENDER (ME)





I've decided not to go into any great depth with my current financial situation. "OWED MONEY IS OWED MONEY!" Credit card debt is a way of life. It is absolutely much too easy to SWIPE or put in your chip today. Never has credit been that easy. Never have credit card interest rates been so high.

Frivolous spending, not tended to, can be anathema. Looking at my bills reveals my sources of big spending. Twenty dollars here.. twenty dollars there..one hundred dollars here.. one hundred dollars there adds up. Plus Christmas shopping and credit cards are a recipe for the present debt.

Now, my needs are few. A the old lady told me in 1978 in Windsor "You got yourself into it...you can get yourself out of it."
Live and learn!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Big Spender
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585

508-867-3360 Anytime

No comments:

Post a Comment