Friday, February 9, 2018

UBER BOB IN BOSTON TRAFFIC

I LEFT AT 0700 and arrived at 9:53. It was one of the worse Friday commutes I've ever endured. Even in Auburn I had to circumvent an incredible line to the MASSPIKE entry. I maneuvered to Grafton on Route 20.
All went well despite the slowness of it all. My luck came as I entered the parking garage at the hospital. Slot # 3 was available to me. This saved me five minutes. Parking was only $10.


Exit from Beantown was better. I had a Big Mac Jr. and a bottle of water. My Exit was in Auburn as I wanted to get my dirty Honda clean. Shell in Oxford worked for $7.00. The sparkling black chariot of mine lasted 3.5 minutes. Puddles prevailed as the clear skies clouded over.


All in all my trip was a "quick n not easy" Uber event. No mail of interest came in. No check from Vermont.


As I walked into my kitchen I was kit with "Hyacinth perfume." WOW. Next I put on Wayne Dyer for a "double nap" thus ending my 138 mile RT. Clearly the stress of the Friday's drive required some R&R before the Olympics from South Korea.


ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
UBER #2000
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


508-867-3360 Anytime

No comments:

Post a Comment