Saturday, November 3, 2018

WHY I'M AN INDEPENDENT VOTER

I'm am Unenrolled voter as I try to be objective! Certain candidates on both sides of the fence are attractive to me. I have seen too many Lifers given re-election based on their pull with Pressure Groups. This is a bad deal.

I ran for Congress in 2000 as an Independent. I learned much by being defeated by the incumbent. (Olver.) No less than 4 attempts to connect with me was futile as I refused to play his games. Further, I would not submit to a debate offered by the Springfield Newspaper.

The most important fact I brought home from my campaign is "the overwhelming support came from the voters." Sure there were several Townies who refused my nomination papers. This is a normal behavior.

In Tuesday's Election it is imperative we all VOTE! There are newcomers and there are Lifers. A wonderful example of a former lifer is Sen. Steve Brewer. Senator Anne Gobi is a great example of an enthusiastic public servant worthy of our votes. New-comers deserve our consideration such as Jean Strauss for State Rep. Our district needs this ladie'






s support!

VOTE AND THE CHOICE IS YOURS ..don't vote and the choice is theirs.
Our democracy is precious; our democracy ensures our children and grand children will grow "warts and all." Our system does work, regardless.

I am pro-choice.. favor the NRA..and sympathize with all who have served Our Country. Our lives have never been more sophisticated than the present moment. It is a changing world and unless we change.. things will not get done. Too much is taken for granted in our lives.

I will be working outside the Polls in West Brookfield on Tuesday...we must set the example.. "THE EYES OF ALL PEOPLE ARE UPON US." Gov. John Winthrop."

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
I - Unenrolled
BOX 11
W. Brookfield, MA



No comments:

Post a Comment