Tuesday, November 13, 2018

A RAINY, BUT GOOD, TUESDAY

The heavens continue to dump tons of water on our lands. At least another inch and one half was recorded in my plastic rain gauge. My new roof serves me well

Much of the day was spent sending our proposals on my military story: ONE LUCKY SOLDIER. It seems the more I try the results will yield a buyer. I have sold my writings in the past. Now I must bear down.

The pork lunch at the NB Senior Center was worth crowing about. Time and time again the volunteer kitchen staff give us ten times better food that Tri-valley. The attendance remains to be small. I wonder why more folks don't come and enjoy the friendship? Nancy D. and Shirley W. are a dynamic duo.. never loss for words.

Received a letter from Ken Burns' assistant relating how much mail they received following the Vietnam War Special.  My gift of an Indo-China was acknowledged.. ""The map will make such a welcome addition to (his) library.

Received a copy of The Flying Lady.. the publication of the Rolls Royce Owners' Club. I joined a year ago, essentially to renew my interests. You should see the latest Rolls.. yellow in color.. I want one! Even the steering well is yellow! YELLOW!.  I crafted a letter to their editor recounting my memories of one Frank Cooke.

Doing more YouTube watching. Better than some of the stuff on TV!

Time for a Work Brake! To the VA in Worcester for a hearing test! HUH?

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA


No comments:

Post a Comment