Saturday, November 17, 2018

UNHAPPY WITH YOUR LIFE? TRY REBELLING!

"What will the neighbors say?" This is a sign of a neurosis! The biggest thing in life as, I see it is: trying to be yourselves! Do this and don't do that implies you are a slave!

I feel redeemed by just being myself! If I don't feel like shaving I don't shave. If I want to have supper for breakfast instead of cereal.. guess what? I 'll have some turkey sausage. If I wear mismatched socks.. guest what? ..I wear two different designs or I GO WITHOUT SOCKS!

By living in the present moment and being able to say "screw it" my options are much greater than trying to please another human being. Options are a way of life If you don't care about "the good opinions of other people. I call a spade a f****** spade! Nothing fancy.. just embracing the truth.

Philosophers throughout the ages have expressed their convictions. ME TOO! If you love the smell of cow manure and enjoy shoveling it " DO IT!

Our lives are short. Better get with the program, ladies and gentlemen.

Be happy, be healthy and yes.. be YOURSELVES! Plain and simple!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN

No comments:

Post a Comment