Friday, November 9, 2018

EUREKA!

After six days of searching I discovered my prospectus on my book! I looked everywhere for the wrong binder. Just now it surfaced in a small pile on my desk. Halleluiah.

I note Buddy Small's comments on names on the Vietnam Memorial who allegedly don't belong there. ?

Clearly the Vietnam war remains one of controversy.

I submitted a proposal to VIBRAM just now. Very, very impressive product line on display in the new building.

The weather changes very quickly here in New England. Sooner or later we'll see snow! I recall Thanksgiving Day 1971 while living in North Brookfield. A foot or more. Then there was the Halloween storm a few years ago. No matter where one lives...there's the weather.

Getting a new roof on my chalet. Son Josh, my landlord has hired EVERLAST Roofing. I have had my share of roofing in my youth. Hard work and a dangerous endeavor is you ask me. Thanks Josh!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585



 

No comments:

Post a Comment