Thursday, November 1, 2018

SOMETHING RADICALLY WRONG WITH MY PAGEVIEWS!

I don't know what the hell is going on?! Visits are puny (15)
 
Me & son Josh
 
 compared to my 300/400 visits! But why?

In other matters Grandson Chase Robert was inducted in the National Honor Jr. Society at Quaboag. A proud moment for parents, grandparents and friends. The ceremony was reminiscent of my high school days at NBHS. I was VP in our freshman and senior years.. Congrats Chase!

My book production is moving forward. A PROSPECTUS is in the making along with details. "Circumstances don't make me... they reveal me! In my 1st year of blogging (2007) on ONTHECOMMON.COM I CRAFTED HUNDREDD OF BLOG ENTRIES. Now I must go to the Telegram "wigs" to determine what rights I have in reproduction? I hope to get their permission. Wish me luck!

The latest title may be "THE AUCTIONEER'S BLOG" Musings of the way things were in the Brookfields!" My target is to have 100 vintage Past Cards to embellish my stories of yesteryear.

For now.. that's it. My office is closed.

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
BLOGGER
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585


No comments:

Post a Comment