Wednesday, April 25, 2018

YOUR "MOVER AND A SHAKER" BLOGGER, BOB POYVIN

A nice lady from Sturbridge proceeded to give me a brief neck massage today at the North Brookfield Senior Center! Sybil Sandman ( age 89) delivered me a gift of a book she won: BOSTON RED SOX ..YESTERDAY AND TODAY! Sybil and her friend made the table banter interesting, to say the least.

This lady from Sturbridge said to me "You are a mover and a shaker!" So I looked it up! .."A PERSON WHO IS ACTIVE OR INFLUENTIAL IN SOME FIELD OF ENDEAVOR." Thanks,my Lady!

Despite the dismal weather of this Wednesday, my accomplishments were formidable. From two calls to WTAG talk shows, I had a chance to tell of my French-Canadian-American peruasions regarding the fate of Notre Dame des Canadians in Worcester.

It is no longer a church; IT IS THE STATUE OF LIBERTY OF US FROGS! Call us Dumb.. call us Puddle Jumpers and the like.. we are endowed with great energies, have overcome language barriers, and today are leaders as evidenced by my being called a "Mover and a Shaker." Ben and Josh,, too are "shakers!' and 5 grandkids alike are 'salt and pepper shakers' of their classes.

ERIK-THE-RED-WHITE-AND BLUE painter WAS GIVEN AN INCENTIVE  BONUS TODAY. I tell you...Eric Laine - Painter since 1990 has transformed my Poodle into a Palace! Wow.  Kinky in every respect,my PAD reflects me in every way. The breezeway, too, has been painted two coats beige and the concrete floor is Chocolate in color!

My décor is shaping up nicely. Family, friends, estranged cousins, the whole enchilada are revealed in my galleries.My walls come alive with the Sound of Photography. ELVIS has entered my abode and will be featured!
I like graphics and may even wallpaper my bathroom walls with sheets of U.S. Postage..AGAIN! Nothing will be more interesting as one "sits and thinks.".. or shits and stinks! I have a box of wooden matches available if you chose not to use the aerosol.  PHEW!

Our FRAGILE MIRACLE continues. Worms have surfaced. A can of worms is a different story! LOL.

My "S" roll top desk has a new assignment: My bookkeeping is dome there now. I even have a Trial Balance done for the month. Mrs. Jeannette Morin taught me bookkeeping 100 years ago at NBHS. Bob's bills....funny you ask?! LOL.

Food was bought at Hannaford Bros. NB. "Ship-Shape" store. 3 meals of CHUCK EYE STEAK, etc. V-8..Cereal..same old same old.

Dry cleaning PU at TONY"S Closet is standing tall...Yes, perfection in what counts. Very little junk in my brain.

BOB POTVIN   THE REAL DEAL!

vty,

R.L.P.
(REAL LOVEABLE PERSON)
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585



 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment