Thursday, April 19, 2018

BUTTERFLY SNOWFLAKES IN THE BROKFIELDS!

Yes, and then there was the winter of our discontent. Some say it will snow until May.In 1977 my loving folks endured an early May snow storm not to be forgotten. 45 degrees in their abode. "We'll burn wood, my dad exclaimed. To Aubuchon for a parlor stove. This one act changed their outlook on life and living. Our living room became our den. Mother braided rugs and father napped on the sofa as Dusty, my Golden Retriever had '"Dog-mares!"

Poor Man's Fertilizer is what we call April Snows. In 1969 on my forgotten wedding day, the Old Farmer's Almanac read "Gale With Hail" and that it was. April Love eventually turned into an April Divorce!

Today, I am vibrantly alive in my Poodle. Re-decorating my home is fun. I am gearing up for my 10,001 Signature Campaign. The Deadline is May 8th in getting the signatures certified and into the Secretary of the Commonwealth.. Jim Galvin. The Elections Division and "Howard" get my salutations for delivering another ream of Nomination Papers ready for execution. "May I have your Autograph?" LOL..

I near my fighting weight at 180 lbs. Just now I tipped the scale at 181.21
All signs of baby fat are gone and my belly fat is melting. No sugar..no kidding.

Heavier snow continues. So what. I have my computer to keep me warm!

I am recruiting 'Signature  Getters' - 23 per page. Republicans and Unenrolled may sign.. Any City of Town in the Commonwealth for Certification. My Voter Listing includes Spencer, Warren, North Brookfield, West Brookfield. Others are forthcoming.

It will be press to the finish, no defeat, and balls to the wall so STAY TUNED!

39 DEGREES.. SNOW IS LETTING UP AT 6:48 am.

7:10  Raining now. Our fragile miracle!

8:06  Snowing again 39 degrees

Try to have a nice day!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
R.I.N.O. Candidate for U.S. Senate
Republican in NAME ONLY!
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585





Doc Wight's Mortar


















No comments:

Post a Comment