Sunday, April 29, 2018

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES CORRECTED

Sometimes it is good to "break-down" as other things can be attended to besides blogging. I am constantly reinventing myself.. and that's good. The cold weather allowed me to further tweak all of my extraneous stuff and most of all, I am having fun doing it !

Discoveries of my past life are most revealing and continue to delight me. No lower teeth or gold watch found.. but paperwork from years ago. My LIVING CLEANOUT will not be left to Ben and Josh! I even have enough to consider publishing a book " BOB POTVIN - THE AMBULANT AUCTIONEER." I have tons of salient photographs from May of 1943 showing "Baby Bobby" with blonde curls. She saved them in a jar until I was 18 years old.

Photographs are the essence of the way we were. Many are happy moments. "Photographs inform and instruct. Television informs. Photographs help people understand almost every aspect of life (and death.)

"A PHOTOGRAPH IS A MIRROR WITH A MEMORY" so wrote Mary Lynn Ritzenlerater in her book 'PHOTOGRAPHS.'

It is 47 degrees right now (7:37 PM). The grass is growing as are the weeds.

Ran out of printer ink....a maaaajor expense": over $100.00. This HP 8600 is a godsend allowing me to be my everything. Author, publisher, editor, etc. And to think I FLUNKED typing!. BIDDY BURKE!

The NASCAR Race today was terrific. I enjoy all aspects of speed and color and replays.

Mount Washing is enjoying more snow and 29 degrees.

Yankee Baseball tonight. "Here come da JUDGE!"

All in all mu Solitary Sunday was swell!

75 & 3/4 today..183 lbs soaking wet.

KEEP THE FAITH!

ROBWER LOUIS POTVIN
Your Ambulant Blogger
"I've Been Everywhere"
Box 11
W.B
 



No comments:

Post a Comment