Tuesday, April 10, 2018

MY FABLED DOUBLE EAGLE - $20 Gold 1903-s

With the price of Gold at $1,335.00 an ounce, IN my offering a 1903-s Liberty Head $20.00 gold AU-50 condition wise, I am absolutely amazed in what I'm learning!









 
I bought this authentic gold piece from my smelter in Boston 10 days ago for $1,350 with the required aplomb in knowing what I was doing. Since 1966 I have bought and sold gold coins, jewelry, dental gold and the rest. As a commodity, gold is a universal currency. FDR called in all gold coins in 1933.
 
In my search for a buyer, I have told the truth in what I paid for the piece.I have no compunction to lie, cheat or steal. Funny thing is, in showing the coin to at least 10 possible buyers...na da. Nothing.
 
The thieves try to buy it for UNDER the spot gold bid. My argument is the coin is emblematic of what a rare coin really is. As I am resolute in my convictions of it's integrity and historic value I submit SOMETHING IS WRONG!: Nobody has any money!
 
With credit card debt at an all time high, it is my opinion we are in "deep shit." Since when is a rare gold piece worth less than junk gold bullion? Some neurotic-types just don't get it! I DO.
 
Further indicators in my discovery of the economy, MORE PEOPLE ARE GAMBLING WITH SCRATCH TICKETS AND THE LIKE.
 
My total motivation in buying the Double Eagle was to "make a buck" in helping my quest to raise funds for my campaign... so... I have the gold and I'm making the rules! Forget the Bit Coin crap and all other lures that usurp bucks from "suckers." GOLD IS STILL GOLD!
 
ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment