Saturday, April 21, 2018

MY LATE APRIL SATURDAY OF NEAR PERFECTION

From sunrise to sunset my life is in order! The weather was magnificent though the season seems to be late. I wonder why? LOL

My cleaned wardrobe from TOM (TONY'S CLEANERS) IN spencer KEEPS ME ON THE BLEEDIDNG EDGE of my sartorial interests. I always try to let my appearance aid my message.

Today I made a special purchase of  dry-cleaned garments from Tony's vast inventory! More later.. tomorrow, perhaps.

The innocuous sign of "GARAGE SALE" on route 9 across from DUNKIN proved to be interesting for bedecked Bob in his flag pants.No less than 5 people commented on them today..a record!

My purchases semed to be  ALL ABOUT TOOLS. I snapped up 3 Chain Saws.. 2 Macullogh  and one Remington Electric and other tools, a hand crafted tool box and a book about "Skinny Bitches." I also reappeared at the Quaboag Book Store and found my new text:THIS NEW AMERICA..The Story of the CCC!  First Edition   COPYRIGHT 1937 !

Also  received a colored facsimile autographed  photograph  from the Museum of Natural History, Hayden Planetarium, NYC..of Dr. Neil de GRASSE TYSON for my growing autograph/photograph Gallery!

The redecorating of my Inner Walls continues.Spring Cleaning."

The fullness of my day and loving the sun on my pallid head gives me a "Spring Tan." Tomorrow will be another gem. Also purchased 2 books.."Weather Influences" 1904 and "The Weather factor" - David M. Ludlum.

RURAL TV is on now in my rural location of The Brookfields.. My Shades of Night are Falling!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
"Saturday in the Park!"
Box 11

WB.MA.Com








No comments:

Post a Comment