Thursday, April 19, 2018

MY DAY OF BOOKS

It was "Trade" ''Donate" obtain at the West Brookfield Library.. it was all in fun!

Essentially I dumped all of my Price guides, references, and just mundane titles taking up room in my "new life:" Simplicity with sophistication!

when I PONTIFICATE on a certain topic it is because I am passionate  by my convictions.Too many minds are lost in fantasy. Me? Not so.I seek truth by observation. I enjoy my life by seeing what is at hand: AN INCREDIBLE MESS in our society.

Three nights in a row I have enjoyed watching YouTube.. from Neil Diamond's JAZZ SINGER "AMERICA" to Beethoven's Ninth and others.

I sleep well, I eat well and I am well.

Not to belabor my message I submit America is in for a RUDE AWAKENING.

Simply stated :" YOUR TREASURES WILL BECOME TRASH!"

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
CONNOISSEUR
WB,
 
 
Stanley Hubacz
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
LILY
 
 
MA 01585

No comments:

Post a Comment