Sunday, April 22, 2018

MY RECORD SUNDAY IN APRIL

From the Crack of Dawn to this moment in time, my Sunday was the best! My disciplines in getting things organized give me "self-worth." The walls are painted 2 coats and a white wicker love seat has found a new home: MINE to be featured in my breezeway

Erik-The Painter has been working hard at my directives:"PAINT! "It is exhilarating to plan a new presentation of  FAMILY In Photos, MEMORIES, SHRINES of Simplicity and Sophistication satisfy my advancing years. No bullshit.. just genuine fun and creativity.

Everything is turning up roses as I WORK AT IT!

Bougt a Boston Rocker just now from Mr. SWEK! It will complement my love seat. JFK's Rocker sold at auction for $800,000.00. Can you imagine the foolishness of it all?! Talk about Auction Fever!

New acquisitions for my growing library: 'WONDERS OF THE UNIVERSE'..'HUMAN BONES' 'ILLUSTATED ATLAS OF HAWAII.' PLUS TWO TINY BOOKS Wisdom to Grow On and New England Notables!
I maintain "you are never too old to learn!"

With that chestnut of wisdom I'll close as the sun has set!

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
BIBLIOPHILE
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585




No comments:

Post a Comment