Tuesday, April 10, 2018

THE TRANSFORMATION OF OR AMERICAN CULTURE

Now I witness "old ladies" with grey-white hair dyed to purple! Yes, even some sport tattoos on their ankles. They smoke Vapes and are not necessarily attractive. So what gives?

Some oldies are more concerned about their sagging postures by exercising when the down-trodden, lonely and homeless are helpless. VANITY of VANITY!

Maybe more retirees should take stock of what really is important in life? Sybarites you say? Not everyone is that fortunate in the American lexicon. I think the day may come when the affluent are on their knew begging for mercy?!

Our worlds are now UPSIDE DOWN. Not good. In liquidating my Stuff I am learning what really is important in my life. LESS IS MORE...and MORE IS LESS. Get it?

SIMPLIFY!


ROBERT LOUIS ,POTVIN
TENACIOUS AND LEAN
BOX 11
WEST NROOKFIELD, MASS

No comments:

Post a Comment