Friday, April 20, 2018

MY RICHARDSON ROAD SUNRISE @ 6:00 AM

The summit of Long Hill Road, West Brookfield, gives a view of the eastern horizon second to none. Sunrises are for free and the results are telling.

Today, people are too busy to capture a rising sun but I'm not! Nature abounds if only you tune-in your mind to that's important: Nothing. I enjoy my present moments  for they are presents in their own rite. No noise. No interruptions. No kidding.

It's is still much cold for me. Haven't seen any Skunk Cabbage or Pussy Willows but then again I haven't looked for any. Daffodils are in bloom on protected South exposures and the grass is greening up. Lawn services are seen in my travels. I was always a stickler for coiffed grass until recently. One of the finest lawns around can be seen in North Brookfield near the Five Mile River. A++.

Two months from now will be the longest day of the year. "Tempus Fugit." The Outer Cape Cod beckons me. I can drive to Provincetown and Back in a day, enjoying all of the attractions from my trusty old HONDA ACCORD's windows.

Breakfast will be at Tiffany's at 9:00 AM - North Brookfield Senior Center. Then it will be off to the Bay State Coin Show.Indeed a delight of my "coin collecting mind." I look for trends  as I like knowing what prevailing attitudes are in our cashless society. Coin Bourses as they are called bring the best on display. Numismatics is for those who have both Common Sense and Common Cents! LOL.

In the final analysis, money makes the world go around. It is "IN GOD WE TRUST" and all others pay cash or Swipe until you drop dead.!

Yours truly

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment