Monday, April 16, 2018

"ARE YOU A HOST TO GOD.. OR A HOSTAGE TO YOUR EGO?"

Just finished watching Wayne Dyer's swan song. Dyer is gone now but has left me a blueprint to wellness!

The reality is our subconscious mind is the Gold Mine of our being. If we pan for gold nuggets we must get rid of everything that is negative. Take negative thoughts to bed and your goldmine turns to hell. "A CHANAGE IN OUR FEELINGS IS A CHANGE OF OUR DESTINY."

With every act we are polluting our minds IF we don't recognize the truths about successful living. Poverty mentality keeps us poor. Feeding our bellies keep us obese. Drinking alcohol dims our outlook on good living.

Our subconscious mind is our vault when we fall asleep at night. Feed it with the Internet and your net will not catch fish. Dreams reveal much.. Nightmares are commonplace to the perverted minds of men.

Biblical readings of 2,000 years ago hold true today. Nothing is new under the sun... well, almost.

Eat, work and sleep are adages for many. "When you play... you pay" dad said many times.

I am not a Wayne Dyer but I am a Bob Potvin working daily on my inherent goodness. I believe in myself and know I am the solution for my problems. Your neighbors, too, have problems, so be nice to them. Burry your emotions of hate, greed, anger, and see good in everyone.

Yes, I know I sound like Johnny Cash ..and yes, I am!
 
 
 
 

Straighten up and fly right.. otherwise you'll be in an irrevocable nose dive of destruction! "You'll see it when you believe it!"

Your "Monday Morning Man About his Universe."

SINCERELY

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
"By Thought I Embrace The Universal"  Pascal
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585

No comments:

Post a Comment