Tuesday, April 24, 2018

MY TUESDAY OF GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS

At sunrise I was born again atop Foster Hill WB. I take solace in solitude as I greet Mother Nature with the smell of freshly spread manure. I find amusement in traveling my AM radio dial hearing news and weather from across the Land.
mY "PICTURE HANGING" took much of my morning. The focus is in the kitchen and mini-museum. I feature my Vietnam memories along with my Presidential Gallery of Democrats.It seems all the stuff I had for sale returned into my freshly painted rooms. NICE.

Erik is that good and that fast and very accommodating. It is a pleasure in welcoming in Spring in a fresh environment. Most of my acquisitions come from the Salvation Army.

Saw son Josh briefly at his Birch Hill Estate. Stopped at Phil Brennans and helped myself to some free treasures. More and more people are entertaining roadside venues for NOT! Why not?.

It will be interesting to see how the Notre Dame church issue fares in Worcester.At first I was opposed to seeing the monstrosity razed . After reading a comprehensive study of the ISSUE I think it will not pass the sniff test. Church and churches just aren't the same any more. 'Sorry, Father."

Rain is in the forecast. Our brief spell of fabulous weather seems to have perked up everyone's spirits. May 1 is in a week and Uncle Sam will deliver my green pizza pie tomorrow! $$$$$

BILLS< BILLS< BILLS for BOB.

Sincerely,

ROBERT LOUIS POTVIN
 

No comments:

Post a Comment