Saturday, April 14, 2018

IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER

With 10,000 cars, trucks and motorcycles zooming by my enterprise today I had TEN customers! My gross was $150 and it is so apparent that all collectibles markets are DOOMED!

For too long I have enjoyed dealing in old coins, stamps, clocks, watches and autographs. These hobbies have given me a livelihood since 1978.. 40 years ago. Auctions were fun and the buying public responded nicely. Now I say in all candor and sincerity "IT'S OVER!"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


China has been DUMPING stuff since 1972 or there about. The BALANCE OF TRADE is so imbalanced it is pathetic. WALMART AND DOLLAR GENERAL are two enemies of sole proprietors. The Brookfield, MA. DOLLAR GENERAL is a runaway freight train loaded with worthless crap. DG suckers in poor customers with the ploy of "Buy one and get one free." DG thinks the color yellow works in all their marketing schemes.

DG runs a "Slave camp." The poor employees are over-worked, confused and underpaid. DG cannot hold good help.

Yesterday I tried to sell my 1903-s Double Eagle to an Amherst, MA coin and stamp dealer. Ith gold spot at $1,330 +- the thief offered me $1,050. NEVER!
We are now in a "Class Economy." The wealthy do not have a clue to the struggle of the middle class and lower class. Arrogance, pride, stinginess prevail. Before it's over the rich will be begging for mercy!

It is too late to "unload" antiques and collectibles. IT'S OVER!

The American Heritage and all it stands for has evaporated. Some American values are whackoo.

Open your eyes and thought processes to "what it"..AN AMERICA THAT IS TRULY upside down....yep.."FAT..DUMB.. AND HAPPY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment