Wednesday, April 11, 2018

OUR DISHELVED AMERICAN SOCIETY by BOB POTVIN Copyright 2018

Disheveled:  Tousled, or rumpled;Un tidy, unkempt! slobs!

From perfectionism to perverts Americans just don't GET IT!

The most important things in our lives are self discipline and self development!

In my travels about New England in searching for truths I am aghast at what I am seeing! No wonder you are depressed! You can not move as your possessions are ruining your spirits! Too much of everything spells DISASTER!

At any age I ask: HOW MUCH IS ENOUGH? DA!

I practice what I preach. It works because I believe I CAN! Quit smoking, Quit drinking, Quit gambling START LIVING. Eat like a "Cushon" (Pig in French)..Drink like a Fish..Not good. Don't exercise.. all the worse.

If Spring is here.. and it is.. Shape Up Americans!

Robert Louis Potvin
A Man of His Word
Box 11
West Brookfield, MA 01585




















No comments:

Post a Comment