Monday, August 15, 2016

DOLLAR GENERAL, INDEED!

I was doing my dirty laundry at the Warren Laundromat this morning when I came upon a copy of the Springfield Newspaper. It had a feature spread on 'Back To School' supplies. As I have five munchkins gearing up for another year I read with interest of all that is part of school "2016." So I thought..."Check out Dollar General in Brookfield!"












Manager Denise welcomed my innocent inquiry. Before I knew it I was "knee deep in having fun." DG covers all of the return to school bases and the bargains steered me into spending some of my dollars.








 First, I grabbed a Webster's Dictionary for a buck.I paid $20 at Barnes & Noble recently. So now one of the other children will have their own dictionary! The only thing is BLOG cannot be found in this dollar deal, darn.














How about a pair of Wescott Kids Scissors  with yellow plastic handles for a buck?  How about three Pocket Calculators.. pink..blue  & black for a dollar each? Thanks to the astronauts for such a 21st Century toy! And on and on and on.












Dollar General celebrates 13,000 stores today. Hooray. Go to DG.com for "Teacher Appreciation" *20% off Back-To-School  *Teacher must show I.D. for discount' expires9/6 ** selected Items.












The good folks at Dollar General work very hard so when you visit the Brookfield DG or any other store  let them know you appreciate their efforts.. I do .




No comments:

Post a Comment