Wednesday, August 10, 2016

WHEN ITS TIME TO KICK THE HABIT (COLD TURKEY)

It bothers me to all get-go to see my smoking friends hospitalized with COPD. It bothers me even more to see the grip tobacco has on humanity. And even worse to see the governments hold a deft ear, turn their heads the other way and collect tens of millions in tobacco taxes. This is the highest of scandals if you ask me!


Today, at ten bucks a pack, smokers are pre-arranging their deaths. The sad thing is kids and grandkids are learning this terrible habit. When I was growing up in the fifties smoking was okay as the Surgeon General's Warning hadn't hit home. But the abhorrent fact is TOBACCO IS ADDITINGs and it takes a heap of courage to quit. I sported an IQ badge with pride following that wonderful day in October, 1968.


the best way to quit smoking is "GOING COLD TURKEY. Your chances are 25% more likely to kick the habit." Source; Annals of Internal Medicine.




AFFIRM: I am, I can and I will quit. I will enable you by my encouragement!
















Before




After






Fats lives nearing age 90!











READ MY LIPS!

Puff the magic dragon




 



No comments:

Post a Comment