Friday, August 5, 2016

TRUMP & NEPOTISM

Once in power the politicians give jobs to their families and friends. Look at Bobby Kennedy! "He need the experience quipped JFK. Years later while visiting the Capitol I spoke with one of Bobby's sons.. a red headed young man. So what's new?

I think Trump needs a fireman to remedy the many gaffes he has fashioned in the past year and months. Soap in the mouth, maybe? I am getting fed up with this race. I'd rather be at the Charlotte Motor Speedway!

My dream of having a Dragon to help me with my Diary never happened. Staples just wouldn't honor a reduced offering of $39.95 so I did an Elvis return to sender.. I then skipped over to T.J. MAXXs and bought a fantastic 100 % cotton golf shirt( Fall Orange) Made in India and a pair of Field Khakis from DOCKERS.. grey.. my size 40 X 29.. $58 the pair for $16.99 and the shirt..U.S. POLO $44.00 for $12.99. Heads up ladies as about 85% of women buy the clothing for their hubbies.

So every cloud has a silver lining and my boiled ANGUS BEEF FRANKS, OLIVES, HUMMAS and Cottage cheese and other accoutrements are ready. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment