Monday, August 29, 2016

HONORED AS YOUR BLOGGER

It is phenomenal for me to be your blogger for almost 10 years. More phenomenal is the fact I  have  crafted thousands of blogs without missing a beat. I am everywhere on the Internet an have never lost heart. 
I am here, I am there, I am everywhere.




I have written for Blogspot, under Adventure man, Telegram.com, Mydeclarationofindependence.com, Eyefetch.com andPooddle999BlogSpot.com. My photo blog is right there. You look for me and you'll find me. And yes, I have  grown exponentially.




Where are we going from here? The social media reigns supreme for now.   Selfies have taken over things.




I am without a car and have gone to the alternative. This oldie is listening to Oldies. It is a refreshing activity.  No Chase to mow.?




I detest my dentures. I really appreciate your friendship!





No comments:

Post a Comment