Sunday, August 7, 2016

GOODBYE MR. EDISON!

As I tell people 'I'm one of the biggest Edison fans in the world. Today I sold an Edison console disc player to a team who are antique connoisseurs!  I feel good about the deal s 'Mr. Edison talking machine' will see restoration. Antiquity, per-se,  is a survivor for future generations. Museums are rife with restored pieces of everything so I wish the new owners well in their endeavor.

I didn't go far today. It was quiet with the J.B. Potvins down the Cape. I'm cogitating where my next adventure will take me... maybe to see John B. O'Sullivan in Springfield. I could go to The Big E and visit my contacts in anticipation of the great annual event next month. Springfield is rich in culture and heritage. I think so.

 SonBen tell of having a rainy Sunday in Belmont, NC. Baby-Girl Savannah age 2 has a puzzle map of the 50 states. Never too young to be defining her life!

So, I say "Goodbye Mr. Edison" you have brought much happiness to my life since 1959!




 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment