Sunday, August 28, 2016

A NEW WEEK - NEW IDEAS YET AN OLD BODY

Keep going, they say and the skies will clear. Well, it has been a wonderful Sunday, did my laundry and had wheels.. Son Josh Honda. A family task was to sell the camper for a song as the season has rang the bell. It was priced to sell and bam,, we had 4 customers in 20 minutes and cash on the barrelhead. I have never sold anything so fast in all of my life. One of the customers was an old friend, Louise from North Brookfield.


Tonight I have reverted to my blog text books as my blog school is about to begin. You are never too old to  learn. Now I am gearing up for a "blogger' hand carved sign. It will be nice as I insist on quality, through and through.


Chase will mow my hay field tomorrow. I have no idea on what to expect on the Grand AM. As the old saying goes, 'don't tale tomorrow to bed with you tonight.


It is fun reading my blog books. Almost 10 years at it. Martha F. worried what I would do when I ran out of ideas! Haven't run out yet, Marty!


Motorcycles up the gazo, today Not for me!


Old man.. runny nose!


No comments:

Post a Comment