Monday, August 8, 2016

PLAN AHEAD FOR THE BIG E'S CENTENNIAL CELEBRATION

 Mark your calendar my loyal friends and readers. Seventeen (17 days) of fun at the Big-E ..from Blood, Sweat and Tears to my favorite  THE" I WILL SURVIVE "LADY HERSELF, GLORIA GAYNOR  TOPPS THE BIG E BILLING on September 17 & 18th.

The Big-E is our State Fair. It is located on spacious grounds next to Springfield, MA in cool late summer airs away from the maddening crowd. There will be something for everyone such as Mike Brewer and his Collector Car Experience. There were names I have never heard of Elle King, Lee Brice and George Thorgood and the Destroyers.

Better save your money! There will be an EASTERN STATES EXPOSITION HORSE SHOW and that's no bull! Storrowtown Village is my favorite. I think Donald Trump should make an appearance...LOL.  This year's theme is "A CENTURY OF GREATNESS."

The Big E Hours are daily  from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Visit  THEBIGE.COM for details.  I also enjoy visiting the state buildings.


The Disco Lady herself  Gloria Gaynor!

No comments:

Post a Comment