Saturday, August 6, 2016

MY ECLECTIC SATURDAY

It has been a very good day. To top off the list my National Grid  bill reads ; "No payment due!" I learned early in life you never look a gift horse in the mount! There are little minus signs - 169.69, etc.

While I am on the topic of juice I report I bought 8 pink grapefruit in Sturbridge after visiting a tag sale on Fisk Hill and buying more cheap gasoline for $1.79 a gallon.

Josh, Heidi and kids honked as they became Cape-bound at 7:20 AM.

I discovered a new little hideaway in East Brookfield. Located on the shores of Lake Lashaway,
 
 
 
 
  Kim & Guy offer unique accommodations. Call Kim for details at Kim's Country Store..508-867-6777!

After the nap it was C-Span 3..history weekend per excellence. Truman Defeated Dewey and Edison was at home in Port Huron. These programs prompted me to buy a couple of used books for Chase Robert.  Edison & Tesla cynosures of their time. Earlier, I enjoyed a fish sandwich at The Clam Box. It was very good.

I enjoyed my new outfit, but no Johnson. Picking up his GMC today.

Muggy, cloudy day, giving in to blue skies. Brief downpour and thunder at 5:00 PM. My porch/office continues to be a sauna.

Must be some relaxing TV

Glad you enjoyed my story on building your dream home.




 
 

 
Casey Kasem




 
 

on tonight .. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment