Tuesday, August 23, 2016

ONLY DONALD TRUMP

Donald J. Trump has baffled and dazzled all of the political pundits. For The Donald to stand up for more than a year and prevail is amazing. The man deserves all of the credit in the world. Trump is more pertinacious than any other presidential and if he has health problems he sure isn't showing them.


I think the colder weather will inspire us all. I know the 48 degree temperature this morning helped me with my ailments. My visit with Josh and the kids tonight made me feel better. I paid my rent and enjoyed some toasted egg plant. Tomorrow my Social Security deposit comes my way.


One more day of cool weather then the muggies as Dick Albert would relate.


I am waiting for Trump to orate from Texas so I'll close, then must take my bath.


No comments:

Post a Comment