Tuesday, August 16, 2016

THE LONG HOT TRUMP!

The long, hot, summer is usurping the romance of this presidential election. The part that infuriates me is the hundreds of millions dollars sucked up by the networks. These nitwits, bigmouths, think America is watching. Sorry. The more they talk, the less I watch! YOUTUBE is my television of choice. James Last is first and Ray Conniff is second to Last. LOL.


It was a bitch of a hot, muggy day. I swear I have ants in my pants. I have been fidgeting around then I zero on  a tiny mother. I did get some room arranging done and pigged out on strawberry ice cream. The month of August is more than half over.


My Birch Hill family was visited later in the day. Two kids were in watching the Disney Channel which I do enjoy. I did give the Vanity Plate stuff to Chase Robert and his smile and dimples were my satisfaction." Where did you get this, Pops?" The Internet was my response. The State of California has issued a BLOGGER plate!


We are still days away from "Fall weather." Relief isn't quite around the corner. My "Carolina Crew" is due on Thursday. Baby Girl Savannah Hope will steal the scene.


Waiting for the hot air from Wisconsin...vetting, you know.


Feed the poor not the media.




No comments:

Post a Comment