Monday, August 22, 2016

THE COOLER WEATHER HAS ARRIVED

I am coming back to life! Summer heat zaps me and my spirit is being recharged like my SmartPhone. Now I might just tale off for points unknown. SonBen, Allison and Baby-Girl should be landing in Charlotte, NC as I type. We had a Pizza Party up Birch Hill.Son Josh was missing. The breeze ad I took it all in.


My pageview count soared from the teens to near 60. Somebody at Blogger got the message.


As it was a Monday things got off to a bang. TripAdvisor is soliciting my business with clothing. I'll spring for a T-shirt. Got a TA business card at from the Copper Lantern Motel... Marketing 101  big time. My Trip Advisor numbers are formidable.


Saw Robert K. at the new house on Winter Street. "The market is HOT" relates Robert. Good time to sell your house! 'Houses sell houses' a wise broker once said. Another wise broker once said to me 'The woman is the person who decides on buying a house' said another sapient broker.


67 degrees.. and yes, the day's grow short  when you reach September.


LVA called me from Florida. "Gobel"..
















No comments:

Post a Comment