Monday, August 1, 2016

2016 PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN LIKE NO OTHER!

In the campaign of 1992 I made an astute observation while covering the candidates in New Hampshire. Candidate Bill Clinton flooded New Hampshire with his copies telling of his Hope, AR, story..on VHS tapes!. Clinton's crew found a new fangled way of getting his message out. Fast-forward to 2016 there's an overkill of everything. First there was an mp3. Then satellite projections and digital cameras when everything else. The SmartPhones and selfies win the prize!

I am so imbued in technology my 65inch television is used for the alternative. Today at Walmart I saw a 60" television for $678! Why don't you grab one in time for the Olympics from Rio? TIME Magazine Cover today reveals a stunning picture  of Simone Biles.  With a BIG Screen TV you benefit form great colors. I have had my Toshiba for 3 years and love it. I just go to the alternative and cap Junk TV. There's just no argument.

HDTV is great. My first 40 inch Samsung cost me $1600 way back when. Some folks have multiple tvs and multiple boxes. Regardless of my complaining about Charter and the costs today's televisions are the finest and Walmart is competitive as is WITCO.

What's it going to be like in 20 years? I'm told our living room wall will be one big screen like the Star Theater once was.. the silver screen. YOU
 
 
 

TUBE, YOUTUBE YOUTUBE!


 
SIMONE BILES

No comments:

Post a Comment