Tuesday, August 2, 2016

MY VERIZON FAMILY IN STURBRIDGE

The good folks at Verizon-Sturbridge make Old Bob's SmartPhone needs easy. I have a spiffy new phone for NADA. My new helper, Scott W. spent the better part of an hour transferring and tweaking my new phone as  Jillian-Baby Girl sang. The kid knows here RockRoll.

I can tell when millennials have my interest at heart. We radiate our emotions... friendly, passive or crabbed. I saw a geezer today riding a bicycle. I was ignored.. cantankerous! No more business from yours truly!

Speaking of families, here's a poem I want to share with you:

OUR FAMILY

"Our family is a circle of love and strength. With every birth and  every union, the circle grows. Every joy shared adds more love. Every crisis faced together makes the circle stronger."

I bought this framed and matted print at Salvation Army, Spencer, today for a song!

My TripAdvisor Bobby P009 is blossoming BIG TIME. I don't know what's going on with blogger.com? Time to jump ships?

Thanks again Verizon Gang. "I love you!"


 
EVERLY BROTHERS
WAKE UP LITTLE SUSIE





 
Early SmartPhone LOL c. 1945









 
Freddy Mercury RIP

No comments:

Post a Comment