Friday, August 12, 2016

IS DONALD TRUMP HEADED FOR A BREAKDOWN?

I like the song by Laura Branigan "GLORIA" Laura sings about being headed for a breakdown. Is the direction of The Donald? Remember when he was riding high in April then shot downs in May as "The Chairman of the Board" - Frank Sinatra once sung. Remember when Trump belittled everyone as was sure to get his way. Well, I hate to tell you Trump's tide has turned according to the pundits!


This is real... this is Rock and roll.


I would not want to be attending strategy meetings. I think the guy wants his own way much of the time as evidenced by pejorative and snide remarks coming from his mouth. I think it's Trump versus all of heaven and hell. If you ask me Mr. Trump is skating on very thin ice and it isn't even Labor Day. So what to do? Keep your mouth shut, Trump.


His wife and children  seemingly bolstered his image. What next my dear Donald? We have never met the likes of this man with an ego the size of Plymouth Rock! I don't know.. more is less and less is more.


The dog days are sure here.. for you..  for me and for Donald J.  Trump. Does he have a magic wand?




Plymouth Rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment