Wednesday, August 31, 2016

WHAT IS THE FUTURE OF HUMANITY?

The future of humanity depends on how you look at it. First, we are pigging ourselves to death. Fat people out number skinny Minnie's by a big percentages. My children in their 40s are hip. My grandchildren are "hippies." I am a borderline fatso. We love to eat.


For 40 years Fast Foods have ruled the roost. Our eating habits have gone south. As I look around, "fat is in." Belly bat is sexy. 10 years ago I weighed about 8 lb more. The MOVE Program of the VA 'Showed me the way. But our way of life allows us to forget. FAt? So what. Technologies have changes us exponentially.


From spiffy new automobiles and trucks, we live differently. The sky is the limit..the 'no limit' on being slovenly. My hope is to come to grips with the world that challenges us.


Maybe. .just maybe we'll have another Draft? Stranger things have happened. Thinking about the foods we eat can help.


The children of tomorrow are our hope. The hope of tomorrow are our children. Maturity can come in spurts. Heath care will respond to advancing technologies.. but the kicker is tobacco...."With a Little Love and Understanding." 172..160.. 190....down..




No comments:

Post a Comment