Tuesday, August 9, 2016

TRUMP THE TALKER

 Trump talks and he talks and he talks and he talks.. then he talks and he talks and he talks. Amazing. His story is like a Thomas Edison disc record. He says he' not a politician. Bull. Aren't we all politicians?


I tried out my new dust devil and blew a fuse. Then I was 'off line" but didn't panic! After more than 20 years of sitting behind my keyboard re-booting is a preferred class. I am proud of my technical prowess. LOL.


To Worcester tomorrow.. more museums. Ever hear of Luther Goddard? A pioneer is fashioning pocket watches. When you handle a Goddard you are required to wear white gloves.


This blog will be short and sweet as I must watch Trump on C-Span. What is it going to be like after the November Election? Will The Donald be vetted by then or canned? The only thing that can get me fired up more will be the World Series.


August is flying by like the Wright Brothers flyer. What's next? A trip to Ma

















rs?

No comments:

Post a Comment