Thursday, June 16, 2016

WHATS GOING ON WITH DONALD TRUMP?

Are their cracks in Trump's plaster? What the heck is going on? Are they all ganging up on poor Donald? Stay tuned. And Bernie is like the Duracell.

I found satisfaction in writing about my return to Hong Kong and Vietnam in 1998.I have a good reference of colored photographs and notes and am sending this to noted author, Hamilton Gregory in Ashville, NC. Hope he likes it.

Gave the Encyclopedia of Soccer to Little Chase Robert.

Did my laundry and washed my Pontiac Grand-AM. Like new. Saw a new Buick to kill for this morning. $31,000. wow. I entered contest with Buick hoping to win a new car.I knew a man from town who actually won a new car from General Motors 30 years ago. You never know!

Family weekend planned between soccer and ballet. Weather remains favorable. Happy Fathers Day..




No comments:

Post a Comment