Tuesday, June 21, 2016

RUBY TUESDAY FOR BOB!

"How sweet it is" as Ralph Cramdon would bellow on the Honeymooners back in the fifties.To me, today was that sweet. I am numb in my traveling to the "health factory." That's the way it is. In the final analysis the day was excellent.

At the top of my Ruby Tuesday list was my report card from Ashville, NC. Noted author and Vietnam historian enjoyed my offerings. Thanks. I don't know how many Vietnam veterans are bloggers. This a calling for yours truly employed back in 2003. You might say I have grown with the times but nor the New York Times.

IO want to give another Shout-out for Hamilton Gregory's amazing book entitles "McNara's Folly" "The Use of Low IQ Troops in the Vietnam War." This is such a provocative book covering the truth 50 years after the occurrences.

I guess I am a true Vietnam Junkie in my old age. Earlier in life my memoirs were baking in the oven of life. Retired Veterans of all wars SHOULD READ MR. GREGORY'S book.

Tomorrow is Brice Leslie's military funeral here in West Brookfield. I will catch up with Son Josh.

The Trump diatribe continues against Hillary. It is a can of worms and night crawlers if you ask me. I opt for the alternative Friendly's Watermelon Sherbet. And you? Goodnight Ruby Tuesday
 
RUBY TUESDAY

 
LOOKS LIKE CARLY. FIORINA

 
A ROSE IS A ROSE

 
Theodor Wohlbruc  AAS
St. Joseph

 
Bell Street  NB

No comments:

Post a Comment