Saturday, June 25, 2016

HOW TO GET 10 HOURS OF SLEEP A NIGHT

Sleep is a mystery if you ask me. Some folks have no problems sleeping while others suffer from abject insomnia. Since birth, a good night sleep has been my nemesis. Sleeping pills came my was while in Vietnam. Using illicit sleep aids were my shtick. My buddies at the pharmacy took care of me.

I have been dependent on sleep aids all of my life into old age.. so what. I once said to my doctor, Geoffrey Oxnard.. "I am entitled to a good night's sleep." He agreed. When we get proper rest we feel better. Our tired body regenerates.

There's different stroked for different folks. Some people drink their way to sleep. Others toss and turn. I have found getting a good night's sleep is cognitive. Sleep aids are OK! New otc sleep drugs are coming on the market all of the time.

White noise like a fan in the background can help as can Easy Listening music. Some folks were blinders from the
 



 

early morning light. I take a slew of drugs every day AND most nights they work. Relax! Throw away your TV. Forget the news. Most of all don't take tomorrow to bed with you! Just sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment