Saturday, June 11, 2016

GOT LOST IN OXFORD

Question: When is a GPS worthless? When the owner misses turns and chases his tail looking for Chase's soccer game. Amazing what incompetence can do to an old man. For over 1 hour I got nowhere. Finally I saw an Oxford officer parked on Route 20 outskirts. I was miles away from my destination.

I found it and had more than a half to wetness my grandson to victory. Chase score 3 goals and I gave him five dollars for his winning smile and competitive spirit. He's truly the leader of the pack.

All kinds of company at Ronnie & Chrissie's house in West Brookfield. Grandkids everywhere. Heidi wanted to use my Nikon. Maybe, just maybe a clue in downloading photos on Picasa? Hope so. Ronnie gave me a boiled lobster which was delicious.

No Johnson as he called in sick.

The Belmont Stakes brought about a surprise: CREATOR won the race in a photo finish. Nice.

A cold rain added to the off-day situation... more like early April.

Laundry tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment