Tuesday, June 7, 2016

HOW TO PAY YOUR BILLS DOWN

I am learning how to pay my bills down. First, I have eliminated carrying around six credit cards. The big banks want the exorbitant interest rates of more than twenty percent interest. It is way too easy to swipe your way into poverty. Paying by cash is counterproductive to the American way of life. Poverty is running rampant. We just can't get enough of the wrong thing.

I am an auctioneer and observe how we live with debris (stuff).. just look at the waysides of life. Junque is everywhere and today's technologies are building in obsolescence. Just look at the Eighties and look how far we have come in thirty years. Look at our cars of today. Dazzling.

BUT STOP CHARGING and STOP SPENDING MONEY! Get with it. Be penurious. Be frugal.. shed all of the excess baggage that holds you down. Do something about it. resist temptation. Adopt the habits of your youth and the thrift you adopted.

Yes, our ways have changed and we must do something about. I know and I am practicing what I preach. A penny saved is a penny earned!





No comments:

Post a Comment