Thursday, June 2, 2016

IT'S JUNE!

June builds the spirit, BIG TIME. So far we have enjoyed sunshine and lollipops as the song goes. But we must be careful as the days are fleeting. The aroma of lilacs are flying by and the rhododendrons are bushed out in their pink. I really cherish June.

Despite my ailments I was able to mow with my Toro. I pretended is was a walker and ran it on slow. It worked... mowing diagonally. Clever Old Man.

My dentures suck.I gag and I gag and out they come. I think POLIDENT is the culprit. Too slippery for me.

I'm way off schedule with my drugs. Have been without Seroquel for two days and I am getting withdrawal symptoms. I doubled up with Ambien last night and got a decent night rest. Bitch, bitch, bitch. But that's my prerogative. as I near age 75. As Nancy says WA WA WA.

I will put my complaints aside with my false teeth. have some vanilla extract and take it all in for June is busting out allover.

East Brookfield and Russ DeBera for lawnmower repairs. Highly recommended.. Got the Husquavana rider back today.

Mow Ze Lawn!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment