Thursday, June 9, 2016

A HARTFORD THURSDAY

For the fun of it I visited Hartford once more today. My corporate years culminated with my divorce of AETNA in February of 1977. I had had it and found the handle to the door out. It was daring but necessary to my well being. As old Harry Truman said "If you can't stand the heat get  of the kitchen. Enough said.

I utilized my GPS to maneuver the back roads to and fro. This is my happiness over country roads. Son Ben asked me if I used my SmartPhone. Didn't think of it. Must employ more of the gadget.

I stopped at the Hartford Public Library hoping to find McNamar's book. A nice librarian by the name of Sonya Barnes tried but no cigar. I am amazed at the number of public libraries that don't have one book in their collection. Why? To me this is a poignant title to Vietnam.

I have been chewing over in my mind what I'll do with my manuscript and whether if I write a sequel?

Chase-Robert had practice on the baseball field this afternoon and made a dazzling catch and then threw a strike to third. The coach said "Chase threw a rifle."

I don't like the solicitations of OBAMA and Hillary. The smell of it all has me headed for the bathroom.

I need help with my NIKON and downloading pictures. Until recent times I was a professional now I'm a Dummy. I have a USB connected to my camera and computer. Why?

WJMJ 88.9 FM Hartford is raising funds. Considering making a small donation. "Johnson" and I have traveled to  Prospect, CT, twice.

Get ready for a good Friday.

Pageviews are paltry?






No comments:

Post a Comment