Sunday, June 19, 2016

MY FATHER'S DAY 2016

This June Sunday was perfect. I began by going shopping at Hannaford's. I usually play a trick with the cashier upon cashing out. In my mind I figured I spent about $54.00 Bingo! My bill came to $53.56.Right on.

I traveled to Birch Hill to be with family. All were bright-eyed and bushy tail. Josh & Heidi presented me with a $50 Hannaford gift card. Better yet I had the company of near 3 Evelyn Rose who is now talking. She's amazing.

For more than a half hour the two of us sat in the shade as family prepared for Chase's soccer game in Oxford.I gave my SmartPhone to the Baby Girl who maneuvers it better than Pops. So much fun from this little princess. Madeline game me a demonstration of her "Irish Medley" dance. Maddie is more ebullient than her sister Lilly-Belle.

Coach Josh and Chase-Robert gave thee game a valiant try but lost 4-1. Now, the season is over. I have learned more about soccer this week than in a lifetime.

Son-Ben called from Charlotte making my Father's Day complete. I did chat with Savvy briefly.

Oranges galore in my diet. I love them.

Therapy tomorrow on my knee. I think I'll live.



 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment