Friday, June 10, 2016

A BLOG IS A BLOG AND THEN SOME!

If you type in your keyboard.. BOB POTVIN  BLOGGER an amazing this happens. Mt blogging efforts may show anywhere and everywhere. It is for free across the cyberspace and I am dazzled in what I find from letters to the editor of the New York Times to a note in my college publication UNIVERSITAT.

My Friday was spent in "cleaning up the joint" to receiving some mail from Vancouver, WA. Bill Gross sent an article from The New York Times 'Save A Rattlesnake? and about the INDY 500. In turn I shot down to the BookBear, saw Patty and bought a J.R. Greene book on the Quabbin. This will go back to Bill as a tiny
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
gift and some insight oh how the Quabbin was built.

Today's weather was stunning. Cool and delightful. It was inspirational to allow me to get deep in my cleaning mode. I should wrap things up in a day or two. I don't know if Dick Johnson will land for tomorrow,

I did not watch any sensational television all day. Classical music, please, Wheel and Jeopardy, tonight. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment